I think that it’s safe to say that 2016 has been one hell of a wild ride. On a personal level, though, it’s been an amazing year and I wanted to share some of my highlights:
- The Firefighter and I got married and I officially became a part of a new family.
- The Firefighter and I went on an epic European honeymoon, a fantastic adventure with memories that will last us a lifetime.
- I jetted to New York to help one of my best friends find her wedding dress.
- I got to spend a shopping-food-and-wine filled weekend in Chicago with two of my favorite people – and as a bonus, spend time with my brother and his beautiful girlfriend.
- I got to celebrate both Thanksgiving and Christmas with family and loved ones, something we don’t always get to do since we live so far apart.
- I successfully managed to drink around the world on my fourth attempt trying and celebrate the bachelorette party of a beautiful bride-to-be.
- The Cubs won the World Series.
2016 was great to me. I can’t wait to see what opportunities 2017 has in store.